How to Clone Learning Content
1. Click the Learning content tile
Note: You can only clone Corporate learning content and will not be able to clone any Kaplan Professional content.
2. Select the clone icon (next to the pencil icon).
- You will then be directed to the Details screen where you can edit the title of the learning content.
- Once you have made your changes click on Save And Next.
- You will then be prompted whether you want to clone the original content and/or assessment details. If you select “Yes”, then all assessment details will be cloned however if you select “No” then new assessment details will be required.
Adding Assessment details
You will need to select the required content format.
SCORM Package- .ZIP
File- PDF, .DOC, .DOCX, .PPT, .PPTX
Note: The maximum upload size per file is 15MB
Once you have selected the format type you will need to create/upload the content and then click on Save once you have uploaded all content.
1. You will need to complete all the fields with an Asterix and then click on Save and Next (For further guidance on how to create an assessment please refer to the How to Create learning content support guide)
2. You will then be required to complete the question information. Once you have inputted all information click Save, you will then be redirected to the details page.
3. Once you have reviewed the details change the status from 'In Development" to "Approved" select Save > Next.
- You will then be taken to the assessment page where you are able to review the Assessment content. If no changes are required, click on Close and your new piece of Learning content will appear in your library.
Should you require any assistance with Cloning a Learning Content, please call 1300 527 526 or email email@example.com