How to create a custom library?
1. From the home screen, select the Learning Content tile
2. From the left-hand menu, select on the drop-down menu (next to Learning Content) and click on the sub heading Libraries.
3. To create a new Custom library, click on the + Add Library button.
4. A pop up box will appear where you can enter the Name of your library, then click Save.
Once you have created your library, it will appear in alphabetical order in the list below.
Adding a Topic to your Library
- To add a topic area to your library, click on the 3 dots to the right of the screen and the + icon.
2. A free text field will appear for you to create your Topic.
Note: Each topic name must be unique on the account and you will not be able to create a name topic which has already been used by Kaplan Professional.
3. To save your topic, click the Save option. To create additional topics, repeat the steps above.
Adding a Sub-topic to your Topic
- To add a sub-topic under your topic, click the 3 dots to the right of the relevant topic and the + icon.
- Enter Sub-Topic name and save. Repeat steps for additional subtopics if required.
3. Your custom library, topic(s) and sub-topic(s) will now be available on your account for you to publish learning content towards and to load supplementary learning activities against.
Should you require any assistance with Creating a Custom library, please call 1300 527 526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org